Spare Air is the smallest redundant Scuba system available with enough air to get you to the surface in an out-of-air emergency. The patented Spare Air should be a standard piece of Scuba diving equipment for the safety minded diver. Explore the wealth of information about our product and diving in general. Our goal is to convince you to save your own life in an out-of-air emergency.
- A complete SCUBA system (regulator, tank and pressure indicator) that’s the size of a can of cola.
- 1.7 cubic feet of air
- Tank finish in Neon Yellow for safety
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter (patent pending)
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Breathe on demand regulator -No complicated instructions
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus
- Compact size allows for more versatile mounting options.
- Size preferred by military agencies worldwide.
- Original 1.7 cu ft is the “old faithful” of the SPARE AIR product line. In production since 1979- over 100,000 units in use.
|Maximum Capacity||1.7 cu ft / 48 liters|
|Length||8.75" / 22.23 cm|
|Diameter||2.25" / 5.71 cm|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 psi / 200 bar|
|Weight (full)||1.51 lb. / .687 kg|
|Water Volume||13.8 cu in / .23 liters|