• Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
• More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
• Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
• Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min — includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
• Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
• High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
• Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min – 230 SCFM.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Lightweight techno-polymer and fiberglass casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
• Metal hose connection and co-molded technopolymer barrel for low weight and long life.
• High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
• Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch helps control free flows.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.