- 350 LM
- 100M UNDERWATER
- RUN TIME 450 mins
- 4° SPOT BEAM & FLOOD BEAM W/ DIFFUSER
|Design Concept||Pursuing best performance out of all component combination & highest cost performance ratio|
|Luminous Efficacy||70 lm/W
1. More light output with more power consumption is not energy saving at all.
2. More power consumption is also very likely to result in heat problem and luminous decay.
3. How many lm/W is the one you must look at instead of watts or lumens individually.
|LED Source||CREE, global leading LED manufacturer in USA
1. LED from unknown sources may infringe patent issues.
2. One CREE LED outperforms 50 or even 100 pieces from 2nd and 3rd-tier suppliers.
|LED Qty.||1 piece
1. More LED pieces do not mean more light output at all.
2. The reflector is not able to work with multi-LED mechanism and make beam more diffused. Beam distance becomes unsatisfactory as a result.
|IP & Depth Rating||1. IP68 means top protection against both solid objects and liquids.
2. 100M underwater sustainable indicates the enclosure is able to stand pressure of 10kg/cm²
Ready for heavy-duty uses
|Waterproof QC||100% before delivery
To guarantee no flooded lights
|Product approvals||CE, FCC, C-TICK, IP68, ROHS
Making a safe torch to use in hazardous atmospheres and challenging conditions is fundamental to us. That’s why BRIGHTSTAR lights are the safest on the market.
|Product Liability Insurance||YES|
|Bulb Type||High-Intensity one-chip CREE LED|
|Light Output||approx. 350 Lm|
|Battery||C Size Alkaline x 3|
|Burn Time||approx. 48 hrs (flash)
approx. 15 hrs (50%)
approx. 7.5 hrs (100%)
|Depth Rating||100m / 300ft|
|Weight||360g (including battery)|
|Beam Angle||4° spot|