Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the Aladin Sport Matrix is perfect for recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with a variety of modern features that enable them to evolve in their sport, as well as for technical divers looking for multi-gas capability.
The computer screen features an easy-to-read segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you'll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. Available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth® wireless technology.
LogTRAK App for iOS devices is now available on the Apple App Store.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
- Bookmark function.
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives
- Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market.
- Uwatec has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112.