A TOTALLY CUSTOMIZED DIVE COMPUTING SYSTEM
This computer is all about you. With easy-to-use features, it’s the world’s first wristwatch-style personal dive computer with Human Factor Diving.
Human Factor Diving™ is an exclusive SCUBAPRO approach to equipment design that combines Human Factors & Ergonomics (an engineering doctrine that focuses on the interaction between products and the people who use them), Biometrics (the science of measuring and analyzing a person’s biological data), and Wearable Technology (gear designed to be worn on the body) to create high-tech scuba diving products that are compact, easy to use and, MOST importantly, provide detailed “real-time” self-tracking reports on how your body is functioning, both on the surface and at depth, so you can get the most out of your body, out of your dive, and out of your life.
MANTIS Personalization Features
- Adaptive Algorithm
- Microbubble Settings
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Skin Temperature Monitor
- Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS)
- Stroke Counter
- Calorie Burning
- Targeted to certified air (open water and above) and nitrox divers, in addition to closed circuit rebreather divers using a fixed PPO2.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
- Magnetic control buttons eliminate the need for holes, maintaining the casing's watertight integrity and maximizing mechanical reliability.
- Mineral glass protects the LCD segmented display.
- Data is presented with easy-to-read alphanumeric characters and graphics and intuitive menu system.
- Includes full topside time-keeping functions plus a chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Four Dive Modes-Deco, Gauge, Apnea and CCR-plus a Swim Mode offer maximum data crunching versatility on land, on the surface and under water.
- Dive Modes function to a maximum operating depth of 394ft/120m.
- UWATEC ZHL-8 Predictive Multi-Gas (PMG) algorithm allows divers to carry high oxygen concentration mixes (21-100%) in addition to their primary breathing gas.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm is provided to accommodate closed circuit rebreather divers.
- Enhanced logbook allows apnea divers to store their repetitive apnea dives sequentially under the same session.
- CR2032 user replaceable battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- USB data interface (with dongle) is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software. An Android LogTRAK app is also available.